2012年11月22日星期四

Li Ka Shing Yi struggles: 14-year-old said difficult NCKU

Yesterday, Cheung Kong Graduate School 10th anniversary celebration was held at the Beijing National Convention Center. Mr. Li Ka-shing, Cheung Kong (Holdings) Co., Ltd. Chairman of the Board of Directors to come to the festival site and speech. In this lecture called "action hero", Li Ka-shing, pointed out that the secret of their own success, "better to build a better future." Li Ka-shing, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business alumni also encouraged, "the ability of people for human well-being, which is the task. "
  The following is an excerpt from the text Record:
   I was fourteen years old, will be a fortune teller fellow said to my mother: Your son eyes glazed, bone firewood emaciated converting National Cheng Kung University. He contented Loc barely make a living, but a meteoric rise, I am afraid that without his blessing!
  My mother had just lost her husband shortly His words made him sad. Mother disappointment aside, comfort and encourage me said: "A sincere! Destiny hard to calculate, and God will favor the kindness, the efforts of people again difficult, as long as a person dependencies with not're wrong." Of course, I believe the mother, but I believe in myself! I asked my mother assured, I believe, only their hands to create the future, is the only way to trust fate.
  When our family lives in the war, his father died of illness, poverty triple ensemble Elegy. The rise of white clouds, the prospects a dark melancholy, Yang Xiao asked days human Mang Feng Ying Quartet did not respond. My only belief is to build better, in order to build a better future.
   I think that the biggest sadness is boring, suffering indifferent apathy syndrome put pretentious shackles, control of the huge social resources and opportunities in the professional, industry and power on the hill, but lost since the center of gravity, those who indulge in the past stranded in today, those who turn a blind eye to the social problems, no excuse for inaction king must be social spurned eliminated.
  Ability for human well-being, which is the task. History a lot of creative, ambitious and groups, and concerted efforts to promote social reform progress in pursuit without me,. Between heaven and earth, one can not measure, eternal value elements, only with a sense of mission to enjoy. Recall that in the past, life a dream dream, hurried past seven decades, that fellow look down, emaciated, godless teenager, has been established with the efforts and self-confidence self-pursuit without me.

没有评论:

发表评论